Preserve Vital Equipment & Weapons
Prevent Corrosive Weapon Damage With VCI Weapon Storage Bags
Arms Preservation Inc. Anti Corrosion VCI Weapon Storage Bags are designed to work with a wide range of rifles and pistols, crew-served weapons, machine guns, optics, and spare barrels. Arms Preservation Inc Bags offer a reusable weapons storage system that drastically reduces labor hours spent cleaning, inspecting, and re-cleaning. Arms Preservation Inc Bags also provide a much faster way of packaging weapons compared to standards such as Marine Corps Order 4030.1F. Due to their pliable material design, Arms Preservation Inc Bags can also be used with various weapon storage racking systems.
- Arms Preservation Inc anti-corrosion storage bags for military small arms and ammunition can reduce current labor-intensive operations while exceeding anti-corrosion standards.
- The simple-to-use process of inserting a clean firearm and pressing an installed closure shut drastically improves on the method spelled out in MCO 4030.16F general packaging instructions for small arms weapons section 5. Packaging.
- Arms Preservation Inc bags are manufactured with electronically controlled pneumatic machines offering consistent high-quality heat seals eliminating the need for the military to purchase and maintain heat sealing machines and reducing the risk of inconsistent/ poor quality heat seals.
- Arms Preservation Inc's reusable closures also help reduce waste and the need to continuously purchase more materials.
- Arms Preservation Inc Bags do not require the use of desiccants for proper storage.
Arms Preservation Inc Anti Corrosion Bags are available for the following weapon platforms
- Pistol/ M9 Storage Bags
- M16 Rifle Storage Bags
- M4 Rifle Storage Bags
- AK Rifle Storage Bags
- M240 Machine Gun Storage Bags
- M249 SAW Storage Bags
- M60 Machine Gun Storage Bags
- M2 Machine Gun Storage Bags
- M2 Machine Gun Barrel Storage Bags
- MK19 Storage Bags
- M3 Tripod Storage Bag